2016/2017 SBC Policies
First installment of all payment plans is due upon registration.Click here for SBC tuition fee schedule.
– 9 installment payments are due the first class of each month, September through May.
– 4 installment payments are posted on our schedule, our calendar and on saugertiesballet.com.
– 2 installment payments are posted on our schedule, our calendar and on saugertiesballet.com.
The school will prorate installment plans for students who join late in the year.
TUITION IS NOT REFUNDABLE!!!
– Payment plan installments may not be alternated with single class fees.
– A registration fee is required: $16 for every enrolled student, $32 for 2 enrolled students of the same family,
or $37 per family (3 or more members)
– A $10 late charge will be applied to all accounts past 30 days.
– A $25 charge will be applied to all returned checks.
– A recital fee will be due in January for all students wishing to participate in the June recital.
All SBC students are required to follow the dress code for their class; please refer to the SBC dress code chart.
Girls in A, B and C Ballet levels and Tap classes MUST have their hair UP!
Boxer shorts are NOT permitted in ballet class!
Gum chewing is not permitted in any class!
Check the school calendar for scheduled school closings. When classes are missed due to illness, or if classes are cancelled due to snow, they may be made up in an alternate class suggested by the teacher. If more than two of the same class is cancelled due to inclement weather, SBC will schedule make- up classes for each class cancelled AFTER the second missed class. Announcement of cancellation of classes will be made on the school voice mail and on cancellations.com.
The SBC 2016 Winter Showcase is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, December 17 at 2:00PM, at the Saugerties High School and the SBC 2017 Dance Presentation is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, June 10 at 3:00 pm at UPAC in Kingston. Further details will be announced. All students are encouraged, but not required, to participate. Classes will conclude with our recital.
LOST AND FOUND
PLEASE LABEL ALL SHOES AND CLOTHING. Check the Lost & Found basket in the girl’s dressing room for lost articles.
If there are ever any PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS about classes, school policies, etc, please do not hesitate to contact Scarlett or the appropriate teacher. If there is no time between classes, please call and leave a voice mail, or send us an e-mail. You will be contacted promptly. Having your input helps us continue to serve you best!